[Denemo-devel] Undo still broken or maybe just undeveloped

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Undo still broken or maybe just undeveloped
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 00:18:45 +0200

Hi devs,

You are talking about a release so I wanted to mention that Undo still has only
the capability to undo just one action.

Maybe its just meant this way but I want to suggest to raise the priority to an
unlimited undo. The more users Denemo gets the more want just to play a bit
around and/or experiment. With just one undo thats nearly impossible. Besides
that its just needed for a proper workflow.

Nils