Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.

From: Jean-René Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:11:23 +0200

> I think we are in good shape for a release.

I'm currently fixing the undo stack, which is currently of limited use. It may
be interesting to include it in the coming release. Nevertheless, it would be
interesting to freeze developments at some point soon, ie not adding new
features to the release branch.

I also hope to provide some documentation on the keybinding to be included in
the release.

We may also want to fix internationalization. Updating the po files should be
done so that denemo is as user-friendly as it can be for as many people
possible.

Finally, I suggest adding a Roadmap to the website, fixing the objectives of the
following releases and keeping track of the achievement of previous releases.
What is the final goal of denemo? providing UI over all lilypond features :)?

Jean-Rene