Re: [Denemo-devel] keymaps updated in git

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] keymaps updated in git
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:02:20 -0500

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 10:46 +0200, Till Hartmann wrote:

> I do not know if this is the right mail to answer, but it seems to me,
> there's still something wrong with the keymaps.
> (what I did in order to build denemo was: making uninstall in the
> denemo-git-folder, killing the old denemo-git-folder, apt-get purging
> denemo, clong the denemo-git, autogen, ./configure, make, sudo make
> install, cd to src and sudo make install in there too (otherwise
> starting denemo won't work) ). However, I thought it might be the fact,
> that I'm running a 64bit system [UbuntuStudio64], but that's unlikely;
> (Nils also runs a 64bit system [64Studio] and has got no problems
> compiling and running.)
>
> Making install in po
> make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/till/denemo/po'
> /bin/sh .././mkinstalldirs /usr/local/share
> /bin/sh: Can't open .././mkinstalldirs
> make[1]: *** [install-data-yes] Fehler 2
> make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/till/denemo/po'
> make: *** [install-recursive] Fehler 1
> address@hidden:~/denemo$ denemo
> BinReloc failed to initialize:
> Domain: 1 (GBinReloc)

The above is what you get when you type `sudo make install` in the
denemo directory? It appears if something is funny about the
internationalization since the error was when make was
in  /home/till/denemo/po. I don't have any experience dealing with this.
I am going to CC this to the list to see if anyone else has more
experience with the internationalization.