Re: [Denemo-devel] Website Status

From: N. Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Website Status
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:57:36 +0200

I have linked the bugtracker on denemo.org and made a newspost (to be honest I will do it after I send this mail)
Maybe some of you could clean it, so that we can make a fresh start.

There are these two other managers. Since I'm using the German Savannah-UI I can only guess what the names are: Taskmanager and Patch-Manager. These two don't seem to be used. Is it possible to deactivate and de-link them to prevent confusion for users and future develoers?

Nils