[Denemo-devel] tooltips

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] tooltips
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:58:07 +0100

Now that we are displaying the tooltips with the commands in the
keybindings dialog we could easily make Denemo print them out as well
(in xml format), and just paste the result into the xml manual.
We will instantly get a complete, alphabetical list of commands and what
they do.
We need to urgently revise the names of the commands - some of them are
very strange. It is urgent because people will soon start creating
keymaps and they will become out of sync when we change the names.
I believe there is no problem having spaces in the names of commands. So
they could look quite human.