Re: [Denemo-devel] Cannot set shift-l as a keybinding

From: Jean-René Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Cannot set shift-l as a keybinding
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:19:34 +0200

In the code I submitted, shift-l is turned into L. L may appear as l in the
menus...

The reason behind using L instead shift-l is that it is more consistent with the
general case, since we want + plus to appear as + and not shift-= or worse
shift-+.

Denemo will not be able to execute shift-l because if shift l is pressed, the
way denemo processes the keybinding it is translated into (<no-shift>)L.

Maybe this helps...

Jean-René