Re: [Denemo-devel] added excerpt and export export to png support

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] added excerpt and export export to png support
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:20:29 +0100

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 16:47 +0200, N. Gey wrote:
> Then what about selecting with the keyboard? This would fit in the
> "don't use the mouse because its slow" concept.

Sorry not to have been clear - "selecting results" in the same thing by
mouse or keypresses, namely a selection (colored in blue). In fact if
you start dragging with the mouse and want to continue off the screen
you need to use the keyboard at the moment. I just mentioned the mouse
by way of giving an example.

> Like in a texteditor, hold shif, move cursor to left and right, use crtl
> for a complete bar, home/pos1 and end for start and end etc.
> maybe a possibility for selecting more than one staff (but same bars).
More than one staff seems to be a bit funny at the moment - you seem to
be able to do it (i.e. get a selection across staffs) at least by mouse
but I'm not sure what you can do with it. It could do with documenting &
possibly improving.