[Denemo-devel] Improvements to postfix LilyPond (e.g. cautionary acciden

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Improvements to postfix LilyPond (e.g. cautionary accidentals, guitar fingerings...)
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:28:04 +0100

I've improved the code for postfixing LilyPond to notes from the Denemo
window. There is now a separate menu item for this, avoiding the
confusion of trying to insert LilyPond and finding that you have
postfixed it instead.
In addition, notes which are postfixed with ! or ? (cautionary and
reminder accidentals) have their accidentals drawn in Denemo now.
There is also code here for dynamically adding new menu items to a
Favorites menu, see the define DENEMO_DYNAMIC_MENU_ITEMS in src.
I will wait for Jean-Rene``s code before pushing on with this.
Richard
BTW does anyone know if it is possible to put c-natural and c-sharp in a
single chord using Denemo? Bit academic, I suppose.