[Denemo-devel] Selection with mouse

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Selection with mouse
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:49:41 +0100

The way denemo marks music as selected has long been poor. I've fixed it
now so that the music is painted blue when selected and so that you can
select by dragging the mouse, with a rectangle indicating what you are
doing (as well as the music coloring up). I haven't done extending the
selection by leaving the window (would need a timer call back etc) but
you can extend the selection while the mouse button is down with the
arrow keys.
I've moved some of the colors about and removed some repeated color
allocation stuff in the drawing routines - I don't know if that has
anything to do with it, but I take back what I said about Denemo going
slower than it used to - it is flying. I didn't even need to use the
MOTION_HINT stuff...
Checked in to git.

I'm really excited to see that denemo.org is moving. I'll have a pound
of the apples:-)