[Denemo-devel] LilyPond directive locking.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] LilyPond directive locking.
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 18:04:30 +0100

I've implemented a lock feature on LilyPond inserts. It just means you
are warned if you try to delete one directly - useful for use with
templates and especially, examples, where you may want to delete the
notes but not accidentally delete the LilyPond directives.

In addition, I've made it clearer when you are postfixing LilyPond to a
chord (e.g. guitar fingerings) and extended the display of LilyPond to
include markup (which starts with ^ or _ so that marking the first note
of a piece as ^Allegro for instance will now show in Denemo as well as
printing in Denemo. The LilyPond insert starting with underscore (e.g.
_ruhig) will now print below the staff in Denemo as well as in LilyPond.
The non-printing LilyPond inserts are denoted by L now rather than l as
this is more distinctive.

I've updated the examples to lock their directives.