Re: [Denemo-devel] Getting ahead with keystrokes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Getting ahead with keystrokes
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:00:37 +0100

In fact, you can only get ahead with keystrokes when they are
accelerators. Another reason for only using the accelerator mechanism
for automatically updating the labels on menu items...
This is however also symptomatic of something else - denemo has got
slower: I thought it was because of writing all that status information
(indeed at one time it didn't do this when in Classic mode). But turning
that off does not help.
Does anyone know of a useful profiling tool?
Richard