Re: [Denemo-devel] MusicXML

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] MusicXML
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 16:09:43 +0100

Thinking some more about musicXML, it would perhaps not be so helpful to
output this from Denemo, since you would only get the relatively small
number of things Denemo understands. It would be better to put the
effort into a LilyPond to musicXML program, though that would be quite
an undertaking.
Richard