[Denemo-devel] A couple of problems.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A couple of problems.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:27:50 +0000

I've checked in several things to CVS (see ChangeLog) most importantly
reverting the initkeyaccs call (see earlier email).

The standard.accels is however not having the desired effect: it is
supposed to prevent all of the Open items from showing Ctrl-O as a
shortcut, leaving only vanilla open. Why it fails to do this I am not
sure - if you delete all the superfluous ones (using the quick
accelerator setting mechanism and pressing delete or backspace) and then
save shortcuts you get the desired effect - although you have to do the
Open Recent directly in the standard.accels file. This needs fixing.

Also - I don't see any state.ini file in .denemo and the window always
opens the same way.