[Denemo-devel] Minor fixes + New Bug found

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Minor fixes + New Bug found
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:15:00 +0000

I've checked in some minor fixes - notably, stopping lilypond parse
exiting denemo - work is needed here even to parse in our own output.

I've noticed a new bug - the initial keysignature keeps switching to the
keysignature of a keychange later in the piece. This happens in Aria 2
of Partia 4 by Telemann which I have posted up at
http://www.rshann.plus.com/Telemann/Partia4/Score.denemo
with the correct pdf output at
http://www.rshann.plus.com/Telemann/Partia4/Rec4.pdf
and
http://www.rshann.plus.com/Telemann/Partia4/Bass4.pdf
(BTW These illustrate using the pagebreak mechanism in the Denemo file
to break the pages so that it can be bound as follows
page 1
page 2 facing page 3
page 4 facing page 5
So that no page turns are needed)

- the workaround is to put it back again (I am not sure what triggers
the reversion to the wrong initial keysignature - some (any?) editing
activity).
Oh! and does anyone know if it is possible to prevent browsers
displaying the contents of Denemo files when posted up as above -
novices won't realize they have to download and open with denemo. I
guess you can tell browsers what to do, but can the xmldefs or whatever
we have on the sourceforge site give the browser a clue?