[Denemo-devel] Latest check ins.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Latest check ins.
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:13:00 +0000

I've checked in the print command for printing one part. Also a fix to
one of the templates - I've downloaded and built CVS and the templates
are installing ok.
While working on the print command I noticed it would be easy to make
the Play command play the current selection (if there is one) rather
than the whole piece. This would be much more convenient to spot check,
say, the current measure rather than going through the playback
properties dialog. I'll work on this.
Richard
BTW I didn't see anything specific about the Voice problem in
exportlilypond.c, except there's some code which is non-functional that
mentions a magic voicenumber 2.