[Denemo-devel] print

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] print
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:41:42 -0600

I noticed that in print.c the denemoprint.pdf is removed.
In linux it initially creates a denemoprint.pdf in your .denemo folder.
It then then tries to remove denemoprint.pdf. After it removes it it
tries to rename denemoprint.pdf to .denemo/denemoprint.pdf. This fails
believe it or not:) What is needed for this to work on other operating
systems. I commented out the remove portion but it still prints an error
when renaming because the rename function needs a full pathname for both
arguments.