[Denemo-devel] Chord entry

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Chord entry
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:00:18 +0100

I don't do much with music involving written out chords, so I didn't
notice until just now that the Classic denemo mode is particularly
suited to entering chords. We could rename it Chord Mode, or at least
mention this on the status bar (in the same way that the Edit mode
mentions it is particularly suited to entering rhythms on the status
bar).
I would encourage anyone using Chords or writing separate voices on one
staff to contribute with information on how/if the various facilities in
denemo are working for them.