dejagnu

Re: testsuite under wine

From: NightStrike
Subject: Re: testsuite under wine
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:41:33 -0500

On Tue, Jan 10, 2023, 04:19 NightStrike <nightstrike@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 11:05 AM Jacek Caban <jacek@codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Sure, I'd be interested how well my latest patch works for NightStrike.
> It should give us overview about how much conhost interferes with test
> results in practice when we get easy stuff out of the way.

Generally, more tests run and pass, but most still fail for different
reasons.  IOW, the cursor hiding escapes are gone, but the EOLs still
don't match until we modify the tests themselves.

Quick update that I found more tests that fail with what I assume are Wine escape codes, K and C. (Ie ^[[K).  I can't figure out under what context they appear, and I don't know what they are for.