decotengu-devel

Re: [Decotengu-devel] Multi-level dives?

From: wrobell
Subject: Re: [Decotengu-devel] Multi-level dives?
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 13:42:37 -0700

On 2019-07-02 22:17, Ryan January wrote:
> I'm attempting to find a way to plan multi-level dives with decotengu.
>  Does anyone know of a way to support this capability?

Hi,

There is no official API to do that at the moment, but it is possible to
derive tissues saturation and deco stops table for real time dive
profile (i.e. every 1s). I am doing something like this here

https://bitbucket.org/wrobell/dcmod/src/e02b88c03fdf003448df5c79dafc87b8616b26bb/dcmod/dc/deco.py?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

I hope you find this useful.

Regards,

Artur