ddd

DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' signal

From: Jim Diamond
Subject: DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' signal
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 11:19:07 -0300

I ssh'ed into another system, started ddd from the command line, and
then typed ^C.  This repeatedly makes it dump core.

I ran ddd on an identically-configured system (that is, the same
packages installed, the same version of Slackware, ..., but of course
there are minor differences like the hostname, the IP, the CPU model,
...) and it doesn't happen.

In this case the remote system is 90 km away.  I mention this in case
there is a LAN vs WAN issue.

Cheers.
                                Jim