ddd

DDD does not show source code

From: Yash Ganthe
Subject: DDD does not show source code
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:00:51 +0000

Hi,

I am successfully able to debug my programs using gdb on command line. But when I open the same program in ddd with gdb as the option, it does not show the source code, nor the command prompt. I have tried deleting the ~/.ddd folder before invoking ddd. That did not help. This is on AIX 6.1.

Any clues about what may be missing?

Thanks,

Yash

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.