ddd

binary debugging and generate source of which that running

From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
Subject: binary debugging and generate source of which that running
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:21:45 +0430

Dear all,

I have a binary file what i compile it with -g.So i need to perform a
set of action in my computer and see behavior of my file, This mean , i
need to see functions of run when i perform those set of actions, So i
need to tell to ddd : Please print source of which peace of program that
running.(my program is big,for this reason i can't debug and so just see
name of those function which running,and then i put a hook in those.)
How i do it?

Yours,
Mohsen