ddd

Passing Intr ^C to gdb

From: Ernst, Robert
Subject: Passing Intr ^C to gdb
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:48:21 -0700

Hi All

I’m using DDD version 3.3.9 on Cygwin.

I can’t interrupt a running program with ^C (intr).

I backed off and ran just gdb, and I have the same problem.

^C won’t interrupt the application.

If I run gdb from a non-X terminal window, things work fine.

How can I set my Xterm environment to pass ^C/intr to gdb (under ddd), in the xterm environment?

Thanks!

Robert C. Ernst
FLIR Systems Inc.

70 Castilian Drive
Goleta, CA  93117
805-690-5004
Robert.Ernst@flir.com

Notice to recipient: This email is meant for only the intended recipient of the
transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law, subject to export
control restrictions or that otherwise contains proprietary information.  If
you receive this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to
this message and then destroy it and do not review, disclose, copy or
distribute it.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.