ddd

Re: some thoughts

From: Jose María Gómez
Subject: Re: some thoughts
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 21:56:47 +0200

Well, although you have read that things in the web, real plans are not
like that. We have discussed that things in the distribution list but
web page is not up to day.

Peter Wainwright has done a really good you decoupling logic from gui
and it is easier to do the core in one place and a qt, gtkmm ot whatever
you want interface to use it. Peter is working in a gtkmm interface and
at this time there is a branch in svn for that.

At this time I am the official maintainer but I sent an email to the
list seeking a new one. Today I have receive an email from Peter
offering to be the one to take care of this. I think it is a really good
news because he has been working in code a lot.

Thanks for your thoughts and I hope DDD to be better shortly.

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 14:28 -0400, Marko Schütz wrote