ddd

xterm -geometry 120x36 -fn '@FONT@ -e /bin/sh -c

From: Tim Vadnais
Subject: xterm -geometry 120x36 -fn '@FONT@ -e /bin/sh -c
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:53:35 -0700

I'm having a bear of a time trying to resolve this problem.

I'm running a curses application which requires more than the default rows and columns, but the 'run in execution window' doesn't seem to get the LINES and COLUMNS correct.

Regardless of the size of my execution window, the rows and columns that DDD draws is 80x24.

I'm running ddd 3.3.11
xterm(215)
the OS is linux

I did write some code and placed it before the curses calls to query and manually set the environment variables, but that had no effect.

I must admit that a few years ago, I had this problem and I fixed it somehow, but I cannot for the life of me remember what I did.  I upgraded my box and that's when the problem started for me again.  There's nothing in the in my old configuration files for DDD that seem to apply.

I guess my question is: Is there an environmental variable that I need to set or modify for DDD to correctly query the 'execution window' demographics and pass that back to the environment so that curses can correctly get the LINES and COLUMN for the xterm?

Thank you,

Tim