ddd

CONGRATULATIONS

From: randintranet
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:05:52 -0800

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDDEPARTMENT.
ATTENTION: (REFERENCE NUMBER: RIS-5892ZA13-09BATCH
NUMBER: 7901IT-ZA3) THIRD CATEGORY WINNER.

Dear Sir/Madam,
After a successful completion of the third category draws of the RAND INTRANET
SWEEPSTAKES SPECIAL, held on 1st AUGUST 2005, weare pleased to inform you of
the official announcement today that you have
emerge done of the winners of the RAND INTRANET SWEEPSTAKES SPECIALPROGRAMS,
which is part of our promotional draws. Participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 35,000names/emailaddresses of individuals and
companies from Africa,
America,Asia,Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of
ourInternational Promotions Program.You/Your company, attached toticket number
777-78-1105, with serial number 234-90 drew the lucky numbers 8, 12, 31, 52,
38, 40, (9), and consequently won in theThird Category. You have therefore been
awarded a lump sum pay out ofUS$2.6,000,000.00 in cash, which is the winning
payout for third category winners. This is from the total prize money
ofUS$112,010,000.00from which fourteen international winners in the Third
category will beshared.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with OLDMUTUAL FINANCE ANDSECURITIES, insured in
your name. To avoid mix upof numbers and names of any kind, we request that you
keep this awardstrictly confidential from public notice until the entire
process oftransferring your claims has been completed, and your certified
banker'sCheque sent to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoiddouble
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. Wealso wish to
bring to your notice our end of year (2005) high stakeswhere you stand a chance
of winning up to US$1.0 billion; we hope thatwith a part of your prize you will
participate. Please contact yourclaims agent immediately,to begin your claims
process;

MR.STEVE ZUMALO.
SENIOR CLAIMS EXECUTIVE
OLDMUTUAL FINANCE AND SECURITIESLTD.
EMAIL:address@hidden

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to adesignated account of
your choice. Remember, you must contact your
claims agent with in a week of receiving this mail. NOTE: To avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers provided below in every one of your correspondence
with your claims agent. REFERENCE NUMBER: RIS-5892ZA13-09 BATCH
NUMBER:7901IT-ZA3Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely,
NKHOSI PETERS
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR
RAND INTRANET SWEEPSTAKES SPECIAL
789KENT ROAD, ILLOVO
JOHANNESBURG.2167
SOUTH AFRICA.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Please do not reply to this
mail. Rather, contact your claims agent whose credentials are listed above. All
staff of RandIntranet Sweepstakes Special, Old mutual Finance And
Securities and members of their family as well as South Africans of all ages
are barred from this lottery