ddd

ddd menu problem

From: David Cawley
Subject: ddd menu problem
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:00:13 +0000

Hi,

I'm having a problem with ddd 3.3.1 under red hat linux using X-Win32 and Putty. When I launch ddd and click on a menu button (e.g. File, Edit, View) the drop
down menu does not display.

I found out that by resizing the window to just so that I can just see the menu
bar and then click on the button I can see the drop down menu and use it.
So it seems the drop down menu is "hidden" behind the main application when
it is the normal size. Does anyone know how I can change this in ddd/x-win32
to allow the drop down menu to be brought to the foreground ?

Thanks !

David

Get Windows Desktop Search - part of the all-new MSN Toolbar! http://messenger.msn.co.uk