ddd

You surely want to have a look at this lates IT updates

From: The Center of Information Technology
Subject: You surely want to have a look at this lates IT updates
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 03:49:33 -0300 EST

Your outsourced IT Dept at a fraction of the cost!   Wholesale Support

Website Design  -  Database Design - Website Maintenance - Windows and Unix Server Administration - PHP - ASP - MYSQL - Shopping Cart Integration - SEO and more!

Search Engine Optimization:

 Don't  be satisfied with one link on Google when you can Dominate Google with Thousands of links

 We can guarantee your site will be listed in the top in Google using key words you want. Please call Bill at 512-289-9565.

For faster Response times please call the number above. We will not receive replies to this email.

for more information , kindly click here  or

  Call us now for faster service: 512-289-9565

Thank You

Bill

This email is being sent from SupportGator  3300 Gonzales St Austin Texas 78758. should you no longer wish to receive our Newsletter

Click Here