ddd

2005 IT Contract Rate Guide

From: Contractors Central
Subject: 2005 IT Contract Rate Guide
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:02:21 -0500

2005 IT Contract Rate Guide
Complimentary With Registration!

HotGigs makes finding contract talent fast & easy.
Instantly search over 2,500 firms and 10,000+ independent consultants.
Compare rates and preview ranked profiles of top contract resources.
Confidential and no-cost for companies.

This is a necessary planning tool for any company hiring contract talent.

  • Shows Billable Rates Ranges For All Major IT Skills.
  • Try Our Online Rate Research Tools To Research Rates
  • Instantly See Which Top Firms Have Available Contract Resources
To register and receive your complimentary guide,
please select one of the links below
depending on what type of company you are.

You received this email because you've subscribed to hear about HR and Recruiting related services through one of our partner sites online.

To be-removed from our lists: