ddd

FW: DDD 3.3.9 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' s ignal

From: Israelian, Vazrik
Subject: FW: DDD 3.3.9 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' s ignal
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:06:35 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Israelian, Vazrik
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 2:09 PM
To: address@hidden
Cc: Israelian, Vazrik

I have one copy of ddd running. I start another ddd to debug another program
that is communicating with the first one being debugged in the
first ddd.  The second one does not come up/crashes.

If it makes any difference, I am running ddd in Fedora Core 3 distro.

Regards,

Vazrik
PS: In the mean time, I should search a way to simultaneously debug the two
programs. If it is easy for you to point that out to me, I'll
greatly appreciate it.