ddd

Re: no symtab found (ddd, AIX, xlC, gcc)

From: Katherine Ye
Subject: Re: no symtab found (ddd, AIX, xlC, gcc)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:12:03 -0800 (PST)

Arnaud,

One more clarification. My executable uses some static
lib files (build by me). Dbx is complaining about
having trouble read a cpp file that is in the static
lib. I do not know if I can set location of the src
files in the .dbxrc or .dbxinit. I am hoping I can use
SRCDIR or whatever to set the path. Thanks

Regards
Kathy
--- Katherine Ye <address@hidden> wrote:

> Arnaud,
>
> We put dbx on the AIX5.2 box. when I invoke ddd
> --dbx
> ./a.out, I can get ddd up. I am still trying to find
> the documentation about how to setup .dbxrc and
> .dbxinit file. Since right now dbx has trouble
> finding
> .cpp file. Help is greate appreciated. Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Kathy
> --- Arnaud Desitter <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > dbx should be bundled with the IBM compilers.
> > An alternative is to use gcc/g++/gdb, which may
> > work on AIX.
> >
> > Regards,

<__dt__Q5_3com11recursionsw7cinergi9reference15IAdapterInvokerFv+32>