ddd

Difficulty viewing 2d arrays

From: maziar . kakhi
Subject: Difficulty viewing 2d arrays
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:49:14 +0100

Hello,

I am using GNU DDD 3.3.1 compiled with GCC 3.2.1 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2.1-2) on
a piece of Fortran 77. I have a 2D array whose value I cannot print to screen.
However, when I assign the value of the aforementioned array to a variable 'X'
(for example), and then print X, it works. Why does this happen? I tried
installing a newer version of DDD and I observe the same problem. Furthemore I
cannot print the value of variables defined in PARAMETER statements appearing in
header files.

I note that the syntax:
 > print X
or:
 >p X
prints the value of the variable X. However if I want to print several variables
on one line, e.g.
>print x,y,z, etc....,
the command no longer works. What's the workaround for something which
intuitively should work?

Can somebody help?

Thanks.