ddd

Washington Mutual Confirmation

From: Washington Mutual Personal Banking
Subject: Washington Mutual Confirmation
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:34:31 +0200

Dear address@hidden,

In order to maintain the safety and integrity of our Washington Mutual
community, we have issued the following warning.
It came to our attention that your account may be suspected of fraud.
We ask our users with exposed accounts to confirm their identity with
Washington Mutual
every once in a while, in order to upkeep the safety of our environment.
If the submitted information will fail to match our records for three times,
your account will be suspended until further notice.
If you will fail to confirm your identity within the next 48 hours, your
account will
be suspended until further notice.

Please follow the link below and confirm your account information:
http://210.243.71.180/.p/cgi-bin/wamu/

Thanks!
Washington Mutual eCare* services

Benefit your favorite school!

When you make a purchase using your Washington Mutual Visa* Check Card
after enrolling in our WaMoola for Schools* program, you earn a point
for your school. (Points are converted to dollars at the end of the
year
and donated to the school of your choice.) Find out more about our
WaMoola for Schools* program on our website.

*Personal Bill Pay, eCare and WaMoola for Schools are trademarks and
registered trademarks of Washington Mutual, Inc. Visa is a registered
trademark of Visa International Service Association.

© Copyright 2005, Washington Mutual, Inc. All Rights. Reserved.