ddd

Display doesn't show variable names anymore...

From: Markus . Grunwald
Subject: Display doesn't show variable names anymore...
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:46:17 +0100

Hello,

When I double click on a varibale to show it in the display, I can see
only its contents, but not the name anymore (see attachment) ...
When I want to display more then one variable, they are both displayed in
the same display "box", both without name.

It seems that I messed something up, but don't know how to restore the old
behaviour.

What do I have to do to get the variable names again ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Grunwald
Softwareentwicklung

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH