ddd

Save up to 40% on Bestsellers

From: Amazon . com
Subject: Save up to 40% on Bestsellers
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:35:17 -0600

As someone who has purchased computer books in the past, you may be interested in saving up to 40% on plenty of excellent computer, digital lifestyle, and technology titles in Amazon.com's Tech Bestsellers Boutique (www.amazon.com/tech-books).

Save up to 40% on Tech Bestsellers

The Amazon.com Tech Bestsellers Boutique (www.amazon.com/tech-books) is a smart place to find books on security and programming, digital photography or installing Linux, XP, or both--discover much more on our virtual shelves.

Network Security

All orders over $25 are available for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit your Amazon.com account page. In the Personal Information box under the Account Settings heading, click the "Update your communication preferences" link.

© 2004 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved. Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. "and you're done" is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.

Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.