ddd

Re: start.S Issue

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: start.S Issue
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:51:55 +0200

Doron Bleiberg wrote:
Hi,
I have an application that contains several classes. I compile the
application using:
run: obj1.o obj2.o ...
        g++ -g obj1.o obj2.o ... -o run

When I try to run the debuger: ddd run
I get the following message: /file/path/start.S No such file or directory,
and my source window is blank
How can I fix the problem? What causes the source window to be blank?
Please help

Doron Bleiberg

You only show how you link.  You don't show how the .o files are generated.
Obviously, they need to be built with debugging symbols.

Try using "break main" and then click the "run" button, and see if that helps.

Andrew.