ddd

Special offers! OEMcds Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional

From: OlaEverett
Subject: Special offers! OEMcds Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional at 80bucks! Never heard of it? It`s easy, just visit our site: your customer id = 42562
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:56:09 -0500

Now you can order software on cd or download it from our site immediately

MS Plus! 98...Our Price: $40.00
Adobe Illustrator 10....... Our Price: $40.00
Acrobat 6 Professional....Our Price: $40.00
Adobe Photoshop 7.0..Our Price: $40.00
Microsoft Visual Studio.net.. Our Price: $40.00
MS Money 2004....Our Price: $40.00

All Software Listing here

roll fuji bible lapel bismarck admire
wylie team biology champagne chipmunk churchwoman cruelty swift unimodal
tid necessitate update psych
raster ideology slav tardy cosgrove strawflower bowline shall gorilla systemic clink