ddd

Fw: Downl0ad clay and ruben

From: Ruth Ballard
Subject: Fw: Downl0ad clay and ruben
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 05:46:42 -0800

Just got this in my inbox, check this out.
http://www.2005-downloads.com/trave1.html
You can download console games & full CD albums, dvd's and stuff.  I was able
to find at least 58 of my favorite CD's
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out
of this world.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment,
theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters -
talk about awsome.
I'll talk to you soon.

Rodney