ddd

Business Advise

From: MR ODABAH
Subject: Business Advise
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:10:13 +0000

Dear Friend,

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR COUNTRY
Actually,we have not had the pleasure of each other's acquaintance but I hope this will be remedied soon, I am in search of a foreign business partner who can invest and manage some funds into a viable endeavor, capable of yielding reasonable annual return as profit on principal amount invested. I prefer an overseas partner who can clear the funds which total sum amounts US$20 Million ( Twenty Million USD ) to his/her account, carry out the actual business and remit profit to my account without trace. I require someone who is reliable and trustworthy, and above all cautious, who has a vision and who will be able to manage whatever business in which we shall inject venture capital and declare a profit at the end of the day. I need someone who can share my dreams and ideas. The above mentioned amount shall be transferred in two installment into the designated account which you shall provide for this transaction.Should you be interested and capable, please contact me via this email while you will include your confidential :
1.Telephone and Fax number
2.Your contact address
3.where money will be lodged for the investment The above information will enable me get a local attorney who will commence on the legal application of the fund transfer to your designated bank account which you are providing for this transaction, while detailed documents of fund transfer and investment plans / process shall be sent to you through same medium considering the magnitude of forex involved . Thank you for your anticipated co-operation while I await your urgent response to this proposal. I hope to hear from you soon.God bless.
Dr. Charles Odabah
The General Manager
Capital Bank of Nigeria Ltd,
Marina,Lagos. Nigeria.