ddd

Fw: Downl0ad clay and ruben

From: Cody Pike
Subject: Fw: Downl0ad clay and ruben
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:34:22 -0800

When I returned I checked because I didn't believe you, sure enough, was this
it?    Its a good gift idea.  http://www.yourholidaydownloadcenter.com/info.html
You can download movies, console games and stuff.  I had found at least 94 CD's
on there that I wanted.
You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd
player - it's crazy.
Theres this awsome section of the site that shows you how to burn the games &
music and movies to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll talk to you soon.

Lucio