ddd

Re: ddd and Java

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: ddd and Java
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:46:39 +0200

Maylor Karhang Leung (Assoc Prof) wrote:
Dear address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>,

I have difficulty to run ddd on Java. Have tried to look for clue from ddd manual and gdb manual but no luck. See if someone can point me to the right direction.

Maylor Leung, A/P

Nanyang Tech. U, Singapore

DDD's Java stuff has been left to bitrot for about 4 years.
Sorry, but there are not that many users of it.

Patches are always welcome...

Andrew.