ddd

STL displays in DDD?

From: Erik Alapää
Subject: STL displays in DDD?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:52:13 +0100 (MET)

Hello! I am using the DDD that comes with RedHat Linux 9, i.e. DDD
3.3.1. I have been looking around the web (google, newsgroups) for
several hours now, but I still cannot find the answer to this: Is
there a DDD theme, or some other way, to get DDD to display C++ STL
data structures? If not, is there another free Linux/g++ debugger that
will do this? I am running RedHat on an X86 PC (Pentium4) if that info
is of any use, and will of course provide any additional info about my
system if you need it.

Regards,

/Erik Alapää

--