ddd

Fw: Bug report - DDD 3.3.9 Gets Segmentation fault signal

From: Barton_Landrum
Subject: Fw: Bug report - DDD 3.3.9 Gets Segmentation fault signal
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:37:18 -0800

At the bottom of the message it said "Segmentation Fault".

----- Forwarded by Barton Landrum/Contractor/Cymer on 12/07/2004 10:29 AM -----
Barton Landrum/Contractor/Cymer

12/07/2004 10:35 AM

address@hidden
cc
address@hidden
Subject
Bug report - DDD 3.3.9 Gets Segmentation fault signal

Hello:

 I got the following when attempting to use ddd during a session with Putty.

        'OOPS! You have found a bug in DDD'

I went to a directory that was not  the root directory. I typed in ddd at the prompt and got the message. I was able to repeat it at will.