ddd

Bug in DDD? Once more

From: Lukas Burget
Subject: Bug in DDD? Once more
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:50:01 +0100

... sorry for bothering you again.
I have just send you the email with subject: Bug in DDD?
I thing that the problem I have described occurs only in situation if the structure contains another structure. Then structure members are displayed as an fields (see the picture attached to previous mail) which are treated
by DDD the same way as array fields. Is not it so?

Lukas