ddd

Re: DDD 3.3.10 (sparc-sun-solaris2.9) gets `Abort' signal

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: DDD 3.3.10 (sparc-sun-solaris2.9) gets `Abort' signal
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:09:59 +0200

Christoph Tietz wrote:
The crash happens when I start a program compiled with the Solaris
C++-Compiler of Forte 7. I get a window to select which main function I want
to start with (the one of the program or one from libl.so.1) and select the
one from my programm. Then ddd crashes with the message:

comm-manag.C: In function `':
comm-manag.C:3274: assertion `qu_count == count' failed
Segmentation Fault - core dumped

I appended log and init files from .ddd. There is no relevant history.

Kind regards

Hello Christoph,

This is the second time this bug report's come up.

Unfortunately, I don't have Sun's dbx, since it is a commercial package
and I'm not prepared to spend that kind of money to work on DDD.

All I can suggest is that you try using gdb...

Sorry,
Andrwe.