ddd

input file (different from executable> with ddd

From: Le.Cain Didier-r23953
Subject: input file (different from executable> with ddd
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:42 +0200

Hello,

I'm a new user of ddd.
I would like to know if it is possible to run ddd with input file (this input file is not the executable to run).
Let's me explain my problem.

I run ddd <executable name>
Once I get the ddd GUI, I put some breakpoints (where I want to get the value of some variables).
I run the program (by typing run).
I arrive to my first breakpoint. I have to type "cont" several times to get back to the breakpoints.
I defined the following file "run_scenario":

break PATH_filename.c: 344
run
print var1
print var2
cont
cont
cont
cont
cont
cont
cont
cont
cont
cont
print var1
print var2

Instead of typing all these lines, I do a copy/paste in the ddd GUI.
Is it possible to run ddd with this input file "run_scenario"? Is there any option to get it working?

For example:
ddd <executable_name> -input_file "run_scenario"

Thanks for your help,
Best Regards,
Didier.