ddd

Re: DDD-3.3.9 for Mac OS X status

From: Spundun Bhatt
Subject: Re: DDD-3.3.9 for Mac OS X status
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:02:56 -0700

Andrew Gaylard wrote:

Nice work, Terry!  Send us your patches, and we'll set about integrating
them into the main source tree.

I would like to add this patch to the fink build of ddd... can you send it to me?

I am also hoping maybe this will fix the new problem I am having... though it seems unrelated.. recently my ddd on osx seems to take a lot more time to open a source file than it used to. e.g. a 20000 line c file takes about 4.5 minuts to open. a 5000 line file takes about 20 seconds to open. any idea why this happens?

Thanx
spundun

--
If popularity breeds vulnerability, Apache should have far more vulnerabilities
than IIS. It doesn't.