ddd

RE: 3.3.9/gnuplot 4.0 / bad X

From: Atwood, Robert C
Subject: RE: 3.3.9/gnuplot 4.0 / bad X
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:25:36 +0100

Additional info: I compiled DDD_3_3_9 on another machine and it works.
It looks like the main thing is the Gnuplot 4.0 , since that is the same
as Joby Joseph's version (and very little else is the same)

>I have gnuplot (Version 4.0 patchlevel 0).
>When I ptry to plot a vector data ddd just stops with a popup window

This machine has Red Hat enterprise WS-3

gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-34)

 gnuplot

        G N U P L O T
        Version 3.7 patchlevel 3
        last modified Thu Dec 12 13:00:00 GMT 2002