ddd

Read:_Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Adapt C. Steely
Subject: Read:_Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:17:53 -0500

>Basil Lesley Neil Janice Raquel Diana Reid Aldo

just imagine, you can buy ALL software that you ever need and pay price of just
one of it!
Office 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great
savings, huh?

Please spend few moments of yours precious time to check our offer - it is more
than worth it!

http://James.discounted-soft.biz/?Dustin